While you are attending Topical Expo, there are several ways to be environmentally conscious :
Water Conservation/Waste Reduction:
- Take shorter showers to save water and time!
- Use a refillable water bottle and coffee cup throughout the conference
- Ask for a recycling bag when needed
- Power down your booth at the end of show day
- Make sure the lights/thermostat are turned off in the rooms when not in use
- Carpool or take public transport to/from the airport and to/from your hotel.
- Take advantage of the free hotel shuttle (if available)
- If possible, walking to/from the venue!
Exhibitor Sustainability Tips
Reduce signage waste:
- Encourage less printing and provide more information digitally when it comes to booth literature, fulfilling requests via email and website referrals.
- If you do print, create reusable non-dated signs that can be used year after year.
- Avoid foam board signs and request recyclable material such as cardboard signage.
Reduce booth waste:
- You can request sustainable options from FERN/GES
- Break down ALL cardboard boxes and put it in the correct recycling bin.
- Request additional bins for recycling and compost collection
- Try to use only compostable or recyclable service ware for samples and giveaways.
- Set a goal to leave no trace behind by shipping out all booth properties and packing materials and donating extra giveaways.
Thanks to our Partners!