- Job Title: Partner at The Cannabis Legal Team
- Company: The Cannabis Legal Team
- Specialization: Cannabis licensing, compliance, and trademarks
- Location: San Diego and Los Angeles
- Website: www.thecannabislegalgroup.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittany-cohen-49619a77/
Brittany Cohen was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Brittany earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a double minor in Marketing and Entrepreneurship from the University of Nevada Las Vegas where she graduated Cum Laude. She went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California where she graduated Magna Cum Laude.
She founded the Cannabis Legal Team, focusing on all cannabis related legal issues including business law, licensing, consulting, land use, and trademarks. She recently has helped co-found the Sixth Man Wellness, with former NBA players Metta World Peace and Larry Sanders, focusing on funding cannabis initiatives at the local, state, and national level.
Brittany is also a policy council member for the National Cannabis Industry Association.