At the Show
- Pick up your badge on Thursday before the show opens to avoid the lines.
- Pick up a Show Directory Map when you arrive on-site.
- Take some time to review events, education and exhibitor listings before the show.
- Make sure your badge is in plain sight while visiting exhibitors’ booths.
- Take advantage of show specials and discounts.
- Take a break every few hours to refresh, have a snack and get some fresh air.
- Dress Code: The dress code for the CBD Expo TOUR is business casual.
- Check the current weather at the show location before you leave, pack a light sweater or jacket for temperatures that vary in meeting rooms, and be sure to wear comfortable shoes!
- On-Site Dining: Restaurants nearby.
After the Show
This could be the most important tip of all: Follow up with the connections you made at the CBD Expo TOUR, post-show, to ensure that you can stock all of the new products that you saw in the networking plaza!