As a service to our community, PCR COVID-19 Testing will be available on-site through Green MCMeds.
This service is free of charge and is completely voluntary.
Testing for COVID-19 has tremendous value when it comes to trying to contain the spread of the COVID virus and we will be doing our part to ensure a safe and successful event.
Help us prevent the spread of COVID 19 by:
- Wearing a face mask.
- Social distance – maintain 6 feet distance.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We have a COVID-19 plan. Attend with confidence.
The CBD Expo MIDWEST 2021 conference is scheduled to go on as planned. As the event approaches, our team will be following any issued updates about COVID-19.
Our staff is following CDC-Guidance on the precautionary measures needed to be taken to ensure the safety of all event participants. We are continuing to monitor daily developments related to the disease outbreak and the potential impact on travel to and within Indianapolis, Indiana.
Currently, our meeting Convention Center, Indianapolis Marriott East, is operating normally. Any changes to operating status will be communicated immediately to all registered conference attendees, speakers and exhibitors.
We continue to implement preventive measures in line with the CDC recommendations and the input of our medical consultants. We have health and safety protocols in place, including:
- Easy access to hand-washing facilities and hand sanitizers
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
- Frequent cleaning of high traffic areas
- Masks requirements
The Centers for Disease Control has issued guidance for COVID-19 prevention and treatment, including the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick (within about 6 feet)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw used tissues in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask:
Face masks required
Hand-washing: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
*If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
On behalf of the MACE Media Group Team, we thank you for your continued support. Your safety is our number one priority.
For more information about the CBD Expo MIDWEST 2021 conference, we encourage you to keep a look-out for email updates daily.